21 May 2009

One of You Beat Me to It!

but I don't mind. Lisa knits and sews and knits sent me a message saying that her perfect bag would be the pattern for the bag that I come up with from all of these wonderful suggestions (less than 18 hours, and already nearly 40 comments!). You guys have some amazing ideas, and I knew that this was something that would generate a lot of interest. No one has been hearing you!

So, here's today's surprise. I will be working using your suggestions over the next month plus to come up with a wonderful bag and a fabulous WIP pouch. The patterns for these bags, the ones that I use to create the winners' perfect bags, will be available here on the blog for all of you to use to make your own wonderful knitting bag. It will be free, just like all of the suggestions that you are offering to me are.

I'm a Kevin Spacey fan, and I watch every film that he makes... but my favorite is "Pay it Forward." Not just for the leading man, but for the wonderful moral that I've always believed but was never able to put into words. So this is me paying it forward to all of you. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice thing to do :)
    Then I will have the motivation to get my machine fixed!

    ReplyDelete