26 May 2009

Prototype #1- Shape?

So, gals, I spent a few hours yesterday putting together this bag as a prototype for the shape that we want in a bag. It is from a pattern called "The Erica Bag" by artsycraftsybabe on etsy.com. She has some lovely patterns, and if you just want a bag to sew and carry, not the "perfect" knitting bag, I recommend you give her patterns a look-see.

I like the overall shape, and after carrying the bag today, I like it for its own merits. But it is not our "perfect" knitting bag. My thoughts for changing this bag are quite varied and technical, but I thought you all might like a chance to see where this thing is going, and to get another look at my work and my fabric choices. And, if any of you likes this bag enough to buy it, I have it for sale in my own etsy shop, along with a few of those needle cases that I showed to you in the second post.

No comments:

Post a Comment